CanSleep Services Inc. has been providing integrative health services for sleep disordered breathing since 2003. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Respiratory Therapist to provide the introduction and ongoing support of CPAP and Bi-PAP therapy for our patients.
- Provide existing and new patients with exceptional support and assistance with treatment for sleep disordered breathing.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of diagnostic procedures, reports, equipment and devices related to sleep apnea.
- Document and communicate professionally with referring physicians.
- Candidate must be willing to participate in group and community education events and assist with the preparation of lectures and presentation material.
- Opportunity to work with Sleep Specialist and perform fibreoptic endoscopy and new patient assessment.
Requirements of the Position:
- RRT designation, current and in good standing
- Demonstrate a Best Practices Approach to patient care
- Superior communication skills and command of the English language (other languages considered an asset.)
- Proficient with computers and software including Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently or as a team
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and flexible benefit package
- Education assistance related to career enhancement
- Patient visits are conducted at the CanSleep office between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
Please send your resume to:
Attention: Clinical Manager
Suite 101 – 2963 Glen Drive
Coquitlam, BC V3B 2P7
Contact us at 604-468-5854 for more information or [complete our online form…].