Your privacy is important to CanSleep Services Inc. This privacy statement provides information regarding how we use and collect your personal information.
Personal Information Collection
CanSleep Services Inc. may collect/use the following:
- Information about your use of this website, including page browsing. This website utilizes Google Analytics for the purpose of monitoring data on the type of website user traffic;
- Registration information and online purchases (including creation of an online shopping account);
- Information about transactions carried out over this website, including shopping in our online store, creation of an online CanSleep Services Inc. account, signing up for our RSS feed, download of electronic files (such as mp3, pdf, jpg);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, including RSS feed, online newsletters, blog; and
- Any other information that you send to CanSleep Services Inc. for the purpose of browsing our web site pages.
Personal Information Use
CanSleep Services Inc. may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and end use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send you products that you purchase
- Supply you files that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
Where CanSleep Services Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. CanSleep Services Inc. will not disclose your personal information to third-party services for the purposes of marketing outside of our product line.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CanSleep Services Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
CanSleep Services Inc. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
CanSleep Services Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
This website contains links to other websites. CanSleep Services Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
CanSleep Services Inc.
Westwood Corporate Building
400 – 2963 Glen Drive
Page Last Updated: January 25, 2014